This policy is valid from July 19, 2022.
MOPE – Modelo Operacional, a legal entity governed by private law, takes your privacy seriously and cares for the security and data protection of all its customers, partners, suppliers and users of the domain website https://www.modelooperacional.com.br/ .
Section 1 – Definitions
- “Personal Data”: means any information that, directly or indirectly, identifies or can identify a natural person, such as name, email, company, title;
- “Processing of Personal Data”: means any operation carried out within the scope of Personal Data, through automatic means or not, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or, alternatively, making available, harmonization or association, restriction, elimination or destruction. Any other operation provided for under the applicable legislation is also considered Processing of Personal Data;
- “Data Protection Laws”: means all legal provisions that regulate the Processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to, Law No. 13.709/18, General Law for the Protection of Personal Data (“LGPD”).
Section 2 – Use of Personal Data
We collect and use Personal Data to manage your relationship with us and better serve you when you are purchasing services on our website or receiving communications from us, personalizing and improving your experience. Examples of how we use data include:
- To offer services;
- To send you information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- To send you the MOPENEWS mineral newsletter;
- To contact us at a telephone number and/or email address provided. We may contact you in person, by voice message, by email, or by any other means of communication that your device is capable of receiving, as required by law and for reasonable business purposes.
In addition, the Personal Data provided may also be used in the way we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) under the Data Protection Laws; (b) to meet legal process requirements; (c) to comply with a court decision, regulatory decision or decision of competent authorities, including authorities outside the country of residence; (d) to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, security of us, yours or third parties; (g) to detect and prevent fraud; (h) allow us to use available actions or limit damages that we may suffer; and (i) in other ways permitted by law.
Section 3 – Failure to provide Personal Data
There is no obligation to share the Personal Data we request. However, if you choose not to share them, in some cases we may not be able to provide you with information, some specialized resources or be able to provide you with the necessary assistance or service of interest to you.
Section 4 – Collected Data
The general public will be able to browse the site without any registration and submission of Personal Data. However, in order to have access to some information, it may depend on registering and sending Personal Data, such as concluding signing up for the MOPENEWS mineral bulletin or enabling us to provide the service.
We may collect:
- Contact data: name, surname, company, title, phone number, city, state and email address;
- Information sent: information you send via form (questions, complaints, suggestions, criticisms, compliments, etc.).
We do not collect Sensitive Personal Data.
Section 5 – Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
We may share your Personal Data:
- With the partner company(s) you select or choose to send your data, queries, questions, etc., as well as with service providers or partners to manage or support certain aspects of our business operations on our behalf. These service providers or partners may be located in Brazil or other global locations, including servers for approval and production, and providers of hosting and data storage, fraud management, customer support, sales on our behalf, orders, content personalization, advertising and marketing activities (including digital and personalized advertising) and IT services, for example;
- With third parties, in order to help us manage the website;
- With third parties, in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or transfer of all or part of our business, asset or capital (including those relating to bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Section 6 – International Data Transfers
Section 7 – Automatic Collection of Personal Data
When you visit the website, it may store or retrieve information in your browser, mainly in the form of cookies, which are text files containing small amounts of information. This information may be about you, your preferences or your device and is primarily used to make the website work as you expect. The information generally does not identify you directly, but it may provide a more personalized web experience.
- Through the browser or device: some information is collected by most browsers or automatically through internet access devices, such as computer type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device model and manufacturer , language, type and version of the Internet browser you are using. We may use this information to ensure that the site functions properly.
Section 8 – Categories of Cookies
The cookies used on our website comply with legal requirements and fall into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary: These cookies allow you to browse the website and enjoy essential features safely. An example is security cookies, which authenticate users, protect their data and prevent the creation of fraudulent logins.
- Functionality: These cookies are used to remember user preference settings in order to improve your visit to our website, such as, for example, settings applied to the site layout or your responses to promotions and registration pop-ups -; that way, you won’t have to ask over and over again.
Section 9 – User Rights
You may, at any time, request: (i) confirmation that your Personal Data is being processed; (ii) access to your Personal Data; (iii) corrections to incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data; (iv) anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or treated data in violation of the law; (v) portability of Personal Data to another service provider, as long as this does not affect our industrial and trade secrets; (vi) deletion of Personal Data processed with your consent, to the extent permitted by law; (vii) information about the entities to which your Personal Data has been shared; (viii) information about the possibility of not providing consent and about the consequences of denial; and (ix) revocation of consent. Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity in order to ensure that Personal Data is only shared with the holder.
You should keep in mind that in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements), your order may not be immediately fulfilled, and we may not be able to fulfill it because of legal obligations.
Section 10 – Security of Personal Data
We seek to adopt the technical and organizational measures provided for by the Data Protection Laws appropriate for the protection of Personal Data in our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you believe that the security of any of your accounts has been compromised), please notify us immediately.
Section 11 – Hypertext links to other websites and social networks
The website may, from time to time, contain hypertext links that will redirect you to the websites of our partners’ networks, suppliers, etc. If you click on one of these links to any of these sites, please remember that each site has its own privacy practices and we are not responsible for those policies. Please review those policies before submitting any Personal Data to these sites.
incompatible with the purposes described above, unless otherwise required by law or court order. Your use of the site following the changes signifies that you accept the revised Privacy Policies.
If, after reading the revised version, you do not agree with its terms, please terminate access to the site.
Section 13 – Person in charge of processing Personal Data